THE 2010 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON STATISTICAL GENETICS AND METHODOLOGY OF TWIN AND FAMILY STUDIES: THE INTRODUCTORY COURSE
The next workshop will be held in Boulder, Colorado, March 1 – 5, 2010, with John Hewitt as local host. Much of the application programming will be based on the new open source package OpenMx, developed by Drs. Boker, Neale & colleagues for the flexible analysis of genetically informative data. Mike Neale serves as the Academic Director for the workshop and is joined by over twenty outstanding faculty from universities around the world.
- The registration fee is $350 due by January 22, 2010. After January 22, 2010 the fee goes up to $400.
- The workshop is full all additional registrations will be placed on a wait list.
- Useful links
- Classic and example papers
The Twin Workshop will once again be held at the Millennium Harvest House Hotel in Boulder.
The hotel rates for the workshop are:
At this time reservations may be made by calling +1 (800) 545-6285 or +1 (303) 443-3850 and ask for the Reservations Department, by e-mailing reservations directly to the Hotel at email@example.com or on the web. A valid major credit card or other satisfactory deposit must secure reservations.
The closest airport to Boulder is Denver International Airport (DEN), which is approximately 45 miles from Boulder.
There are several options to get to Boulder from the airport:
- Boulder Super Shuttle is $25 each way or $46 round trip, and drops off at the hotel.
- Car rentals are available at the airport.