Questions and comments can be read and entered below, or on a dedicated page.
You can create an account by clicking the “Login” dropdown. Use an existing social media or Disqus account, or create a new account.
Anonymous posting is also available:
- Click in the “Join the discussion” box
- Click in the “Name” box
- Check the “I'd rather post as a guest” box
- Something must be entered in the “Name” and “Email”.
- If you want to stay completely anonymous, enter a fake name and email address. The moderators will be able to see the email address that is entered.
- If you'd like to post, but don't feel like creating an account, then you can enter your real name and email address. The message will still show as coming from “Anonymous user”, so you should sign the message if you'd like people to know who you are.
- Anonymous postings will not appear until approved by a moderator.
To ask a question, click in the “Join the discussion” box and enter your question.
To answer a question, followup on an existing answer, or to engage in the discussion, click “Reply” on the comment you'd like to reply to.