THE 2012 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON STATISTICAL GENETICS AND METHODOLOGY OF TWIN AND FAMILY STUDIES: THE INTRODUCTORY COURSE
- Virtual CDROM of all files and presentations used at the Workshop.
As in years past, the 2012 International Workshop on Statistical Genetics & Methodology will be held at the Millennium Harvest House in Boulder, Colorado.
Hotel rates for this year’s workshop are:
An upgrade to a Superior level room may be available for an additional charge of $30 per night. Rollaway charges are an additional $20 per night.
Hotel reservations can be made by:
- Visiting this link. This will take you to a site created specifically for making reservations online for this workshop.
- Calling the hotel at 1-800-545-6285 (toll free) or 1-303-443-3850 (local) and asking for the Reservations Department. Please remember to reference the group name, IBG 2012, to receive the appropriate group rates.
- Emailing the hotel at email@example.com. Please remember to reference the group name, IBG 2012, to receive the appropriate group rates.
A valid major credit card or other satisfactory deposit must be provided to secure all room reservations. The “cut-off date” for room reservations for this block of rooms is January 31, 2012 at which point reservations will only be accepted on a space-available basis at the best available rate. Please book early.
The closest airport to Boulder is Denver International Airport (DEN), which is approximately 45 miles from Boulder.
There are several options to get to Boulder from the airport:
- Boulder Super Shuttle is $27 each way or $50 round trip, and drops off at the hotel.
- Taxis cost roughly $90 for a one way trip.
- Car rentals are available at the airport.
Linked are driving directions for taking the E-470 Tollway ($8), or I-70 from the airport to the hotel. The tollroad is quicker and has less traffic than I-70. Most rental car companies have toll passes in their rental cars so toll charges will be paid through the rental agencies.